Operations Planner - ABB Force Measurement
Join ABB as an Operations Plannerin the Industrial Automation division, Measurement and Analytics business unit, and work in a team which is dedicated to creating the future for a sustainable and efficient process industry.
Force Measurement is a business unit within ABB's Industrial Automation division that offers reliable equipment for measuring and control. The products measures mechanical and geometric variables and are used in a large variety of different industries and processes to improve productivity, control and quality.
Reporting to the Head of SCM Planning & Fulfillment, you will be generating a detailed production schedule based on the master production plan and customer order demand to optimize the use of resources and to meet customer expectations.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Daily and midterm planning of production
- Daily Gemba meetings with Production and Project Managers
- Setting delivery times on customer orders
- Manage cross functional prioritization meetings
- Continuous improvement of planning function
You need to be comfortable in handling many tasks at the same time and with many points of contact. In this role you will be vital part of the operation hub.
Your main stakeholders will be colleagues from Production, Order Management, Order Engineering, SCM, Customers and Sales Channels. This position is located in Västerås, Sweden where the very main part of the business is located.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Bachelor or Master degree or more than 5 years of proven experience in similar roles
- Experience of SAP PP, PS, MM, QM, SD modules and MS Excel.
- Proficiency in English and Swedish: written and spoken
- Open minded, customer focused and cooperative
- Willingness to grow towards a managerial role
Recruiting Manager: Johan Karlsson, +4621343087, will answer your questions on the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Kenneth Hultman, +4640550095, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621342325, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621340285. Any other questions can be directed to the Talent Partner Marta Grimaldi, +46736844115 Applications will be reviewed on an on going basisi until November 25, 2018.
Read more and apply here: