Planning & Fulfillment Specialist - ABB Force Measurement
Join ABB as a Planning & Fulfillment Specialist in the Industrial Automation division, Measurement and Analytics business unit, and work in a team which is dedicated to creating the future for a sustainable and efficient process industry.
Force Measurement is a business unit within ABB's Industrial Automation division that offers reliable equipment for measuring and control. The products measure mechanical and geometric variables and are used in a large variety of different industries and processes to improve productivity, control and quality
- Overall planning from customer demand to, supply, capacity all way down to the master schedule plan and supplier forecasts
- Daily Gemba meetings with Production Schedulers and Purchasers
- Analyses for planning & fulfillment metrics (inventory, on-time delivery, lead-time, forecast accuracy, resource utilization)
- Identifying key root causes for non-performance, and driving improvement initiatives
- Optimizing Stock levels and Net Working Capital
- Sub matter expert of Planning and support to Operations Schedulers and Material Planners
- Developing, establishing and sharing best practices for integrated business planning, operations planning, inventory management and resource management.
- You need to be comfortable in handling many tasks at the same time and with many points of contact. In this role you will be a vital part of the operation hub
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) preferable within Planning & Logistics
- At least 2-5 years proven experience/skills in similar roles
- Experience with SAP and planning of Low volume/High mix is a benefit
- Certification with APICS CSCP or CPIM
- Fluency in Swedish and English is mandatory, written and spoken alike
- You are self-confident, driven, customer focused and with the attitude that everything is achievable in a team
- Good leadership and communication skills on top of problem solving and analyzing abilities are success enablers in this role
Your main stakeholders will be colleagues from Production, Order Management, Procurement & Logistics, Global Value Chain and even Suppliers. This position is located in Västerås, Sweden where the very main part of the business is located.
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply at abb.com/careers. Recruiting Manager Johan Karlsson, +4621343087 will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Rose-Mary Olofsson, +4621340421, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621340285, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621342325. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Märta Grimaldi, +4673 6844115.
Read more and apply here:https://new.abb.com/jobs/details/SE69569613_E1